3200 West Higgins Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Map & Directions
Meet the People Who Can
Help You Achieve Your
"Revolutionary and Safe Diagnostic Tool Detects Hidden Inflammation: Thermography"
Available at Dr. Mercola's Natural Health Center,
outside of Chicago, IL, only
You might not realize that cancer is now the disease most likely to lead to your death. It passed heart disease as the #1 killer a number of years ago.
And if you are a woman, breast cancer is the type of cancer you are most likely to get.
There are many approaches you can take to prevent breast cancer (or any cancer), including the dietary changes and lifestyle modifications I recommend on my site.
However, if you already have breast cancer -- even in the early hidden stages -- you need a radically different strategy, since the cancer could kill you before your dietary and other changes take effect.
Let me say this about mammograms: you may think they are the ideal screening tool to give you a warning stage before the cancer becomes far more difficult to treat. Unfortunately...
Mammograms Can Actually INCREASE Your Risk of Breast Cancer
That's why I don't recommend mammograms, despite what you may hear from other medical sources. They expose your body to radiation that can be 1,000 times greater than that from a chest x-ray -- this makes you vulnerable unnecessarily to further risks of radiation-induced cancer.
Additionally, mammography compresses the breasts tightly (and often painfully), which could lead to a lethal spread of any existing malignant cells.
And there is no solid evidence that mammograms save lives. In fact, research demonstrates that adding an annual mammogram to a careful physical examination of the breasts does not improve breast cancer survival rates over getting the examination alone.
"The FDA states that mammography is still the most effective screening method for detecting breast cancer in its early, most treatable stages. The FDA also states that thermography devices should not be used as a stand-alone method for breast cancer screening or diagnosis."
The Newest Safe Cancer Screening Tool
Fortunately, you now have some very effective options based on finding inflammation -- the precursor to many of these types of cancers.
For the longest time, it wasn't well-known that inflammation was the culprit responsible for many chronic diseases. However, many physicians like me now recognize that inflammation is a precursor to many diseases, such as cancer, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
And here's some good news: early detection of inflammation may help you prevent many negative health conditions from developing.
And while you can reduce inflammation with dietary changes, nutritional supplements, antioxidants, detoxification, stress reduction, and more...
Here's my diagnostic recommendation:
Find Out If You Have Inflammation Before it Becomes a Major Problem
Although this information is of particular interest to you if you're a woman, men will also find it extremely helpful.
There's a new diagnostic high-tech tool that I've recently welcomed to my clinic, The Natural Health Center, and it specifically measures inflammation.
It's called thermal imaging or thermography. In a nutshell, this tool creates a digital map of your body that illustrates heat patterns -- patterns that may detect some condition or abnormality. It uses a scanning-type infrared camera that measures your body surface temperature, presenting the information as a digitized image.
These thermal images (called thermograms) are analyzed for abnormalities that may be signs of disease in your body. Additionally, since your body is thermally symmetrical if normal, thermal asymmetries can indicate problems.
I recommend this tool (you'll have to call the Thermography Diagnostics Center at 847-252-4311 to get it) because measuring inflammation through thermal imaging is a proactive, preventative method you can use for detecting disease, which significantly improves your chances for longevity and good health.
Additionally, thermograms provide:
- Reliable and accurate information for diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis...
- Precise and objective data from accurate measurements of thermal information...
- Considerable financial savings over conventional investigations...
And unlike most diagnostic tests, thermal imaging is:
- Not painful...
- Quick – your multi-image exams usually take less than 15 minutes...
- Makes no contact with your body -- with no body part compression (such as what you experience with mammograms)
- Emits absolutely NO radiation
So that leads you to wonder...
"How Can Thermography Really Help Me?"
If you're wondering how this new diagnostic system will specifically help you better achieve your health goals, let me reassure you:
There are a number of areas in which thermography will help you better understand your body. But it specializes in:
- Breast Imaging
- Pain Diagnostics
- Early-Stage Disease Detection
Yes, it's true. Thermograms provide you with early diagnosis and treatment assistance in such problems as cancer, inflammatory processes, neurological and vascular dysfunction, and musculoskeletal injury
To get into a bit more detail, here's...
"But How are Thermographs Different From Mammograms?"
Mammograms look at anatomical changes in the breast, as they detect masses or lumps in the breast tissue. On the other hand, thermograms look at vascular changes in the breast, as they detect blood flow patterns, inflammation and asymmetries.
Thermograms benefit all women. They may be particularly useful for young women who want to monitor their breast health before the recommended age of 40. Actually, your breast cancer prevention should start as early as possible.
If you are a woman, you need to take your breast health seriously...
One in Eight Women Will Get Breast Cancer
at Some Point in Their Life
Proper breast self-exams, physician exams, and now thermography together provide you with the earliest detection system available.
The benefit of this new technology -- digital infrared thermal imaging -- is that...
Thermal imaging detects the subtle physiologic changes that accompany breast pathology, whether it is cancer, fibrocystic disease, an infection or a vascular disease.
The first session provides the baseline of your "thermal signature."
And annual thermograms allow you to map changes in your body's heat patterns over time. They can alert you to any deviations from your norm. Mapping your health annually helps you detect changes, often before disease develops
Yet breast imaging is only one benefit of thermograms. Another area that can be of benefit to both sexes is pain diagnosis...
Thermography -- the Only Method Available
for "Visualizing" Your Pain
Whether your pain is acute or chronic, thermography can help provide answers to your pain issue.
In fact, thermography:
- Remains the only method available for visualizing your pain and pathology...
- Can assess pain and pathology anywhere in your body....
- Is a very useful adjunctive procedure to other diagnostic tools, such as x-ray, bone scans, and ultrasound...
- Is very cost effective, risk free, and provides you with instant images...
- Fills in the gap in clinical diagnosis...
While x-rays, CT scans, ultrasound, and MRI scans are all tests of "anatomy" that measure structures of your body, thermography is unique in its ability to measure your physiological changes and metabolic processes.
What Else Can Thermography Help Detect in Your Body?
Early stage disease detection is another area in which thermography excels. For instance, let's take heart disease prevention.
Thermography screenings can assess heart function and detect inflammation in the carotid arteries (which may be a precursor to stroke and blood clots). When inflammation and/or occlusion of the carotid is visible, your doctor may do additional testing. Earlier detection of a heart problem may save your life.
And here are some other examples:
- Arthritis: Thermography can help you detect early signs of arthritis -- and differentiate between osteoarthritis and more severe forms like rheumatoid. Effective early treatment strategies can then be implemented, before you experience further degeneration.
- Neck and Back Pain: Thermal pain patterns ‘light up' white and red hot on a scan in the involved area. You can get relief faster and begin restorative care that more precisely targets the correct area.
- Dental Issues: If you have TMJ, gum disease, or an infected tooth, this will show up on a thermal scan as white or red hot.
- Sinus Issues & Headaches: Significant heat in your forehead or sinus region revealed on a thermal scan is an indicator that these systems in your body are not functioning properly.
- Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue: The immune system correlates to the T1 and T2 areas of your spine -- high levels of heat in that region can indicate immune dysfunction. On the other hand, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and aching joints are just a few complaints that correlate to cool patterns seen at this area.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS): This condition is often misdiagnosed. For instance, you may think you have CTS, yet the scan shows your neck is referring pain from a different affected area. This will help you get the most appropriate treatment.
- Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis and Crohn's disease are often visible with thermography. If you're able to address these conditions early on, you'll find that health restoration is much more likely.
- Other Conditions: Including bursitis, herniated discs, ligament or muscle tear, lupus, nerve problems, whiplash, stroke screening, cancer, and many, many others.
With all the great benefits of thermography, it may sound complicated -- but it's not!
Here's What Happens When You Get a Thermogram
Here are the simple steps you'll follow when you get a thermogram:
Step 1: You sit in a temperature-controlled room to allow your body to cool from any external conditions. At that time, you'll complete some simple paperwork, including a health survey.
Step 2: You're positioned in front of a Thermal Imaging Camera, and the technician takes digital pictures (5-15 minutes). You will be able to see yourself "live" on the computer screen, which can help give you a better understanding of your body.
Step 3: Your pictures are sent out to a certified physician for analysis of 1) the amount of heat and 2) the symmetry of the heat patterns. Heat patterns may indicate inflammation, infection, or a variance from your body's norm.
Step 4: You'll receive a report of findings in your mail shortly thereafter. This will help you and your doctor determine any next steps. We also provide recommendations for ways to reduce inflammation, if present, and provide personal health coaching programs if desired.
Step 5: We recommend you return for thermograms annually to monitor your health and watch for changes. Since everybody's body is different, the best way to detect problems is to measure changes from your own body's norm.
Not Just Some Experimental Tool
If you've never heard of thermography, you may wonder how credible it is. Let me assure you that the manufacturer is well established as the market leader in clinical thermography -- with the largest network of thermography systems installed in the world.
Your scans are actually analyzed and reviewed by certified physicians who've specialized in thermography.
So you can rest assured this is a legitimate tool for helping you gain your best health possible.
Take Your Next Step to Prevent
Disease from Gaining a Foothold
Please avoid the following on the day of your thermogram: heavy exercise, deodorant, spicy foods, hot beverages, body creams and lotions, gum chewing, and tight-fitting clothing.
It's been my nature not to over-prescribe too many diagnostic tools, tests, and procedures, because many of them do nothing to help you prevent disease and enhance your health.
So you know that when I endorse thermography, I've looked long and hard at the benefits to you -- and found them significant. Even if you're feeling OK today, it's good to have a baseline thermogram done now, so you'll have something to compare to if anything ever pops up down the road.
And if you're female, please don't go the mammogram route. Consider thermography part of your annual health prevention regimen.
Available at Dr. Mercola's Natural Health Center,
outside of Chicago, IL, only
"The FDA is unaware of any valid scientific evidence showing that thermography, when used alone, is effective in screening for breast cancer."